Shirgal-Wings Aviation Academy is the leading institute in Israel for theoretical aviation studies, with emphasis on qualifying candidates for the official examinations conducted by Israel Civil Aviation Authority (ICAA) for aviation licenses and ratings.
Shirgal-Wings operates since 1985. Throughout its long years of existence, it has trained and qualified over 12,000 students, many of them have been enlisted to the leading commercial airlines in Israel.
Our students consists of Air-Force active pilots; Ex-Air-Force pilots who are candidates for joining commercial airlines; active pilots of commercial airlines who are candidates for upgrading; general aviation pilots – amateur and professionals; air traffic controllers – civil and military; UAVs operators, and more.
The Academy provides the following services
- Training services to the Israeli Air-Force
- Training services to the Israel Airport Authority (IAA)
- Instructors and pseudo-pilots to the ATC simulator of IAA
- The Academy is the official examiner of English Proficiency according to ICAO requirements, upon formal authorization of ICAA
- Consulting services around the globe to civil aviation authorities, commercial airlines and Air-Forces